We are here with a fun twist on two boring old ponytails: 2 Inside out ponytails!
- I first started with Jordyn’s hair parted horizontally from ear to ear
- I made two ponytails, one on top, one on bottom
- Then I decided to jazz them up a bit and loosened the ponytail holder around the ponytail and made a hole in the middle of her hair and flipped the ponytail through inside out. You can achieve this same look using a topsy tail tool.
- Next I made two (two strand) twists with the loose hair in the top ponytail and connected it to my bottom ponytail
- For the loose hair in the bottom ponytail I made three (two strand) twists.
And that’s it a quick and easy school hair style!