Today’s post is a quick and simple flat twist design on natural hair that I did on Jordyn. So let’s get started:
- Part the hair hortizonally from ear to ear
- Take the first top section and do your flat twists, I did about 8-9
- I didn’t use any rubber bands to hold the twists, I just twisted all the way down.
- Once I finished each individual twist I gathered all the flat twist and split them into two section to make one big two strand twist to the left side of her head and rolled and bobby pinned the loose twists into a bun.
- For the back section of hair Imade two ponytails with two strand twists.
That’s it guys!
Quick and easy and cute!