With the Holiday Season in full swing, in this household that means lots of cooking and baking treats with the kiddos, and this year was no exception my poor stove took a beating.
I actually wasn’t too worried about the clean up because I so excited to try out my new bottle of Greased Lightning Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser I received for review.
Greased Lightning Multi-Purpose cleaner conquers the toughest stains and the best part is it can be used throughout your entire home!
- Cuts through grime on ovens, stove vents, and microwaves
- Removes red wine, pet stains, dirt from everyday traffic areas of carpets
- Tackles mildew and soap scum stains in the shower
- Can be used a laundry pretreat for tough stains including ink, grass, and grease
- Revitalizes patio furniture by removing dirt and outdoor debris.
Greased Lightning is available nationwide in major retailers such as Dollar General, Home Depot, Kroger, Lowe’s, and Walmart. If you check out their website here you can download/print money saving coupons!
I used this product on my stove top, here is my stove before
Here is my stove with the Greased Lightning Cleaner sprayed on, the smell is nice too 🙂
And here is my shiny clean stove after 🙂
Disclaimer** This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was sent a 32oz bottle of the above mentioned product along with a coupon for another bottle at no cost for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way, and all thoughts and opinions are my own.